Over the years we’ve learned how to deliver outstanding results…
AND have developed a proven and repeatable strategy that has enabled us to beat the competition. However, to grow, it is imperative for us to continually improve the level of service and find unique methods of exceeding client expectations. To this end, we made it our goal to not only consistently produce outstanding results but to give back to our clients and our community.
How we give back to our clients
- 10% back of what you spend on our service will be credited to your account for a future case up to $3,500.
- The 10% back cannot be combined with other offers/promtions or used to calculate additional 10% back credit.
- This credit is only good for five years from the date hired.
- Account must be in good standing.
- 3rd party expenses are not included in the 10% back calculation and the 10% back cannot be used to pay 3rd party fees.
- Other limitations and restrictions may apply.
- 15% off our hourly rates for all of the following individuals serving our country or our community (Promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts; Other limitations may apply):
- Active Duty Military
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Police Officers
- One year of OurFamilyWizard.com access for both parties when custody is an issue.
- Up to $100 towards a parenting class for our client, which is chosen by the firm.
- 30 Minutes No Charge after completion of your case to discuss any outstanding issues, concerns, or questions with an associate attorney within 90 days of case completion.
- Free copy of the “Welcome Back, Pluto Understanding, Preventing, and Overcoming Parental Alienation” DVD by Dr. Richard A. Warshak in cases where parental alienation has taken place.
- Access to our client source only area to assist and prepare clients through the case and how to plan for the future after the case
How we give back to our community
- Our goal is to give back 10% of our profits to our community and surrounding areas.
- Annually, we buy gifts for kids in low-income areas.
- In 2017, we sponsored several families by providing Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids.
How we give back to the legal community
- We contribute to and support Judges who we expect to provide speedy, just, and right rulings for our community.
- Mary E. Ramos volunteers as special master “Judge” as needed.
- Mary E. Ramos has written a paper on the role of the amicus attorney.
- Mary E. Ramos has presented at several continuing legal education courses for both attorneys and paralegals.